Many people stress over trying to figure out how they can “fit” exercise in to become more fit. Being fit and creating a healthy body isn’t about time. It’s all about mindset and commitment. We were made to thrive, not just survive. If you don’t commit the time, you may find that down the road the time you do have here on earth is spent enduring ailments and simply existing. The first step is to dispense with the thought(mindset) that you need to spend an hour every day. This is not true at all! Staying fit and becoming healthy is really accomplished in smaller increments, consistently. Walking daily at a semi brisk pace will strengthen your heart and reduce blood pressure. Walking can even improve mood, balance, and coordination, according to the Mayo Clinic. It’s kind of like eating an elephant one bite at a time. Start small in your planning. Maybe it’s 5 minutes of walking each day. Seriously, you could walk and eat a piece of fruit at breakfast or lunch time. Talk to a different friend each day for 10 minutes while you walk. You will catch up with them and they will be happy to hear from you and will contribute to you becoming a healthier you. If you are a social exerciser, find people who will commit to walking with you each day! STOP making it hard. Most of all, STOP making excuses. Don’t allow yourself to fall in to the category of people who find themselves with a health challenge they can no longer avoid or correct! Why wait until you can’t correct something? Let us be proactive in this quest. Be that person who says- yes I want to watch “XYZ” show but I haven’t walked my 10-30 mins for today yet so I need to do that first. That’s mindset and also why we have DVR’s! Hence- there is your commitment: we can all walk for exercise. Yes, we can even lift weights sitting on the couch or at our desk at work. We can ALL make excuses also. Life is all about choices- good and bad. Invest that 30 minutes a day to design a healthier body today. We simply want to make sure that what we do today creates the life we WANT to live tomorrow!
Like Us On Facebook
Most Shared Posts
- [publication_supsystic id=”88″] Related3.7M Shares
- SHOE FETISH MOVEMENT It all began with the publishing of the novel, Shoe Fetish, and quickly evolv10.2M Shares
- When was your last vacation from life? Are you resting, relaxing, restoring and rejuvenating? Life b5.5M Shares
- Five former presidents, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H. W. Bush and Jimmy Cart6.5M Shares
- On September 12th an African American male goes into Chase Bank located in Delafield, Wisconsin to w23.1M Shares
- Evangelist Joel Osteen denies closing his megachurch while thousands sought shelter from the ravage11.1M Shares
- Energy Vampires…yes, it’s exactly what it sounds like. Those special people who drain every ounc1.8M Shares
- “We manifest what we think about the most” Our mind is incredibly powerful. What we think we man4.6M Shares
- Forgiveness is one of the most powerful things in this world, but it’s not exercised by many. I’2.8M Shares
- “The Writer’s Corner” By Michele Renee Curtis Writing is how we communicate our beliefs and6.5M Shares
- Remote Workers Are Outperforming Office Workers--Here's...November 19, 2017
- HBCU.vc trains students become venture capitalistsNovember 19, 2017
- Remote Workers Are Outperforming Office Workers--Here's...