Many people stress over trying to figure out how they can “fit” exercise in to become more fit. Being fit and creating a healthy body isn’t about time. It’s all about mindset and commitment. We were made to thrive, not just survive. If you don’t commit the time, you may find that down the road the time you do have here on earth is spent enduring ailments and simply existing. The first step is to dispense with the thought(mindset) that you need to spend an hour every day. This is not true at all! Staying fit and becoming healthy is really accomplished in smaller increments, consistently. Walking daily at a semi brisk pace will strengthen your heart and reduce blood pressure. Walking can even improve mood, balance, and coordination, according to the Mayo Clinic. It’s kind of like eating an elephant one bite at a time. Start small in your planning. Maybe it’s 5 minutes of walking each day. Seriously, you could walk and eat a piece of fruit at breakfast or lunch time. Talk to a different friend each day for 10 minutes while you walk. You will catch up with them and they will be happy to hear from you and will contribute to you becoming a healthier you. If you are a social exerciser, find people who will commit to walking with you each day! STOP making it hard. Most of all, STOP making excuses. Don’t allow yourself to fall in to the category of people who find themselves with a health challenge they can no longer avoid or correct! Why wait until you can’t correct something? Let us be proactive in this quest. Be that person who says- yes I want to watch “XYZ” show but I haven’t walked my 10-30 mins for today yet so I need to do that first. That’s mindset and also why we have DVR’s! Hence- there is your commitment: we can all walk for exercise. Yes, we can even lift weights sitting on the couch or at our desk at work. We can ALL make excuses also. Life is all about choices- good and bad. Invest that 30 minutes a day to design a healthier body today. We simply want to make sure that what we do today creates the life we WANT to live tomorrow!
Like Us On Facebook
Most Shared Posts
- [publication_supsystic id=”88″] Related3.7M Shares
- SHOE FETISH MOVEMENT It all began with the publishing of the novel, Shoe Fetish, and quickly evolv10.2M Shares
- “We manifest what we think about the most” Our mind is incredibly powerful. What we think we man4.6M Shares
- Have you ever just wondered slightly why situations don’t or did not workout? If every time a12M Shares
- March 8, 2017 Wednesday 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM Maryland Institute College of Art 1300 Mount Royal A5.5M Shares
- After successfully copying Snapchat with Instagram Stories, Facebook is at it again in its big blue11.1M Shares
- Optometrists don’t make it easy to buy new lenses for a favorite old pair of glasses or shades. Es12M Shares
- Have you ever needed someone to vet, research, investigate or provide a solution for [something]? Do13.9M Shares
- Silicon Valley power broker Peter Thiel plays the all-American patriot when he’s schmoozing with h14.8M Shares
- The U.S. Supreme Court let stand a lower court opinion that struck down North Carolina’s vo8.3M Shares
- Who's Virtually Overwhelmed with Virtually Doing Business?...August 22, 2017
- Love Yourself And HealAugust 18, 2017
- Who's Virtually Overwhelmed with Virtually Doing Business?...